* 8 ounce pop-can of Pillsbury® Reduced Fat Crescent dough
* 4 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the crescent rolls to lie flat on a nonstick jellyroll pan or cookie sheet.
2. Mix sugar with cinnamon in a small cup, and sprinkle evenly over the top of the unrolled triangles of dough.
3. Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon (or 1/2 tablespoon) of mini chocolate chips over each triangle of dough. Roll up each of the crescents, curve into crescent shapes, and space them 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
4. Bake for about 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Per crescent: 129 calories, 2.2 g protein, 16.4 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat (1.9 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 0.3 g fiber, 230 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 41%.